I leave in 2 weeks for the MTC. Wow! Time went by slow and yet my departure date came fast. How does that work?
I have most of the things I need. And I have cute clothes thanks to my cousin. :) I still need a raincoat and some brown shoes. And I guess I should wash my clothes and get them ready to go. That might be a good idea.
This week I finish working at the candy store and next week I get to prepare. Any ideas on how to prepare myself mentally? I didn't do that for Taiwan and I regretted it.
2 comments:
Hi Amberlee,
THANKS for adding your mission photo and the Slippery Time post.
As to how to get ready next week: pray, meditate and read the scriptures. And say your goodbyes. Probably the best advice I can give you.
Love,
Dad
How about if you change the color of the font on Sister Amberlee Green?
Post a Comment