Things are great. Life is busy and it's amazing how time disappears. I never knew 1 hour could be so short but it is when you're doing personal and companion study. I'm so grateful for the drop off system! Much better for me. I had a host sister who took me to all I needed to do. Then she left me at my classroom - my new "home".
Submitting my papers in Taiwan - everybody give a big laugh!! Seriously, I'm treated like an international missionary. Just extra stuff - TB test, chest x-ray, dental check, parasite meds, etc. That's what I've been lucky enough to experience!
There are 12 misioneros in my district, 4 hermanas and 8 elderes. We have 2 brothers as teachers. I like them all! I know the sisters better, but the elders seem awesome. Hermana Braithwaite - companion, Hermanas Denker and Sargent.
Yesterday we were taught how to testify en Espanol. Then we had the assignment to do it twice (each) for random people. We practiced it again today in the classroom. Also, we learned how to pray in Spanish on September 3rd. From that time on, all our prayers are en Espanol. Can you believe it? I'm doing better, but it's hard. Can't express myself as well.
Sorry this is choppy. I know I'm missing details. Just so much to remember and do. Hna Braithwaite said it well, "We don't even have time to use the bathroom most of the day!"
Keep praying for me PLEASE! I feel so inadequate most of the time. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment